# Cashier and Customer Display
The following subsections show the cashier and customer display in the various states. In addition, a package is provided that contains all the required screen, texts, processes and best practice recommendations.
# POS Marketing Package
The POS Marketing Package is of high importance, as it contains all templates for the customer display to show the QR Code.
The POS Marketing Package has the following content:
- Modules for the customer display
- Examples of how the customer display can look like
- Process from the cashier's point of view and from the customer's point of view
Download the POS Marketing Package in German here.
Download the POS Marketing Package in Englisch here.
# The customer display
# QR code scan from customer display after cashier process
- Customer scan the QR code after scanning and payment process and before completing the checkout process.
- He will be redirected to the receipt website where he can download and view the receipt.
# QR code scan from customer display during cashier process
- This option is optional and enables a faster checkout process.
- Customer can scan QR code already during checkout process.
- He will be redirected to the receipt website, where he will be informed that the receipt will be available after the cashier process is completed.
# Receipt retention with payment method/customer card or external ID
- A QR code does NOT have to be displayed because the receipt could already be directly assigned to a user by means of payment, customer card or external ID.
- If a QR code was already displayed during the cashier process, it loses its validity.
# Process flows
The following processes describe the workflow from the perspective of the cashier and customer for the different methods of receipt retention.