# Welcome to anybill for Developers
With anybill, you can issue customer receipts digitally and in accordance to the german receipt issuance obligation
and make them available to your customers in various ways. The digital receipts can be transferred onto your
customers' smartphone directly at the point of sale.
For technical questions, feel free to contact us:
# Getting Started
anybill offers a variety of different features and integrations.
# Security and Data Privacy
anybill has implemented the highest security and data privacy standards for all its services to guarantee secure storage and high availability for all products. To find out more on how anybill achieves this, have a look at our Security and Data Privacy Page.
# How anybill works
There are three ways of issuing digital receipts and making them available to your customers:
# 1. Display of a QR Code on a customer display (preferred solution)
- If a customer display is available, the receipt is shown as a QR code on the display of the cash register
- Customer scans the receipt with the camera in the anybill app OR the standard mobile phone camera and therefore no prior installation of the app is necessary
- Storage of the receipt in anybill App or as PDF possible
# 2. With an anybill enabled Bank card
- The customer pays as usually with his anybill enabled bank card
- anybill matches the transaction codes with the bank
- user receives his receipt directly to his smartphone
# 3. Scan of the QR Code in the anybill app
- Scanning of the QR/bar code displayed in the app at the checkout scanner by the customer
- Recognition of the anybill-ID by cash register and subsequent transfer of the document data to the anybill Rest API
- Synchronization of data via anybill backend service in real-time and display of the digital receipt in the app